I thought I should list podcasts that I’m following and listen to.
- Linux Action Show: Weekly video show about Linux from Jupiter Broadcasting. Chris Fisher and Bryan Lunduke were for long the hosts for this show, but nowadays do Chris host it along with Matt Hartley. One of my favorite podcasts.
- TechSNAP: Another podcast from Jupiter Broadcasting, with Chris Fisher and Alan Jude. This is about computer and Internet security for tech interested people and sysadmins.
- TuxRadar: Podcast from the people who are doing the magazine Linux Format. Another really great Linux podcast.
- Ubuntu UK Podcast: Podcast from the Ubuntu UK LoCo team.
- Pure Decking: From Galaxy 15 Radio that covers technology, Internet and privacy news. Not very serious but nonetheless very entertaining.
- Shoot The Noise: Also from Galaxy 15. This is very, very non-serious but also entertaining. Dunno really what its overall topic is, but the typically make fun of and rant on technology related news.
- mintCast: “The podcast by the Linux Mint community for all users of Linux.”. I haven’t used Linux Mint for over a year, but they talk about a lot more than only Mint related stuff. Sometimes they cover topics like audio on Linux, how rolling distros work etc.
- Off The Hook: Radio show that is aired in New York City every week and later put online on their website. Most often they talk about security, privacy and Internet news.
- Stuff You Should Know: Podcast about how different stuff works and such from HowStuffWorks. Every episode has its own topic that they explain and talk about. I’m not following this very heavily, but I listen when they cover anything of interest.
- TechStuff: Another podcast from HowStuffWorks. However, this one covers only tech related topics. Not following this very heavily either.
- Hanselminutes: The episodes are very often about Windows related topics, which don’t really interest me. But once in a while there are other episodes, like this one where Jono Bacon is interviewed about his book The Art Of Community.
- Giant Bombcast: Gaming podcast. The episodes are regularly about 3 hours long and they hosts are pretty slow/derail a lot, so I do only listen to it when I have a lot of silent time and nothing more interesting to listen to.
- Blender Podcast: I’m not a Blender user, but I find this one pretty interesting. They often interview Blender people who have worked on Elephants Dream, Big Buck Bunny, Sintel and/or other open video projects. Occasionally they also talk with Blender developers.
- Slashat: Podcast that covers the last 7 days of tech news. Most often are the picked news items about Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple etc.
- Cocktailpartyeffekten: This doesn’t come out very regularly and the hosts have told themselves that they don’t want to reveal what the podcast is all about. But they are most often speculating and philosophizing about games.
- Overkligt: A newly started podcast about unreal stuff, such as games, TV series and movies. The hosts are the well-known people Victor Leijonhufvud, Christer Engström and Johan Hallstan.
- Tack För Kaffet: Comedy podcast. Three dudes who do their best to entertain and talk a lot of trash. It’s often very hard not burst out laughing.
- Obiter Dictum: This one covers popular culture.
- Skillpod: Skillpoint is a small Swedish gaming site, and they put out a variety of podcast episodes about the site, indie games and such.